blank
blank

Compassion

Monday, December 1, 2008

Introducing ~ Carissa

009I’m the joyful mother of six children, ages 14 to 2. Homeschooling is a way of life for us and I’m so thankful to be doing it. I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 17 years and started loving Jesus when I was just a tot (5). My heart’s desire is for mom’s to see that the Bible is relevant in all things: How you raise and teach your children, your marriage, your homes, your finances, your joys and sorrows. God’s covered it all!! My passion is to encourage moms to KNOW that God is for them! I will write honestly in sharing how God has dealt with me in this regard in Get Real with God. I share about the rest of my life and my beautiful family on my blog: My Life on a Taffy Pull. Please join me as we seek God and find His will for us during this precious time of raising Tots.

signature button Carissa

No comments: