blank
blank

Compassion

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Crafty Corner ~ Jungle Animals

June is JUNGLE ANIMAL month here at Totally Tots! Look forward to 4 different books for our Once Upon a Book feature, and enjoy these jungle animal crafts!

Parrot by Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

parrot 012


Giraffe Craft by Craft Ideas for All

Giraffe Nursery Wall Art


Bottle Cap Animals by Silly Eagle

bottle1


5 Little Monkeys by Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

5 little monkys 004


Elephant Craft by Craft Ideas for All

Elephant Nursery Wall Art


5 Little Speckled Frogs by Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

frog 001


Bottle Top Spiders by Mama Jenn

album5.6.10013_thumb15


Parrot Craft by Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

parrot 010


Monkey craft by Craft Ideas For All

Monkey Nursery Wall Art


Humming Bird by Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

more humming birds 004


Snake Craft by Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

snake 056


Lion Craft by Craft Ideas for All

Lion Nursery Wall Art


Do you have a tot-friendly craft on your blog? Read here first and then email me (EricaAtTotallyTots@gmail (dot) com) so I can add it here! If you feature crafts on your blog often, be sure to let me know in the email so I can add you to the "search" list for future posts!

4 comments:

Ticia said...

You know, I might of had some things that went with this theme after all. I totally forgot about my animals from last year. I was stuck in my mind thinking rain forest, and had nothing for that.
Lots of great things!

Sandy said...

Too cute I love these and I think my kids will too.

Chris said...

very nice ideas,thank you

Desy Pramusiwi said...

It's so creative. Thank you for the ideas :) I love it!