blank
blank

Compassion

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Little Hands-On abc's and 123's - ABC Prewriting Center

little handson Abc 123

My daughter writes a lot of stories.  I have set her up with a writing folder to keep her blank papers and finished stories organized. This made me think about my almost two year old and how I could set up a similar idea for him.

I came up with
the ABC prewriting center:
markers, ABC stickers, blank paper, a basket full of foam and magnetic letters, ABC stamps and an ink pad
   It's very simple.
   Yet very engaging.
   It was just a matter of taking things I already had and putting them all at his reach in one place.
 
 
Little Hands-on ABC’s and 123’s is a bi-monthly feature that focuses on practical and simple ideas that you can do at home to help your tot develop their letter and number skills.

Julie Signature Button

No comments: